Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Here's a peek at what I've been working on lately:

Flowers for bridesmaids bouquets.

Some progress on my wedding shawlette.
I have been so busy with wedding stuff, it's been crazy. Note to all DIYers out there: If you only have 5ish months to plan your wedding, do not decide last minute to design your own invitations. But on the other hand, I love how they look so WHATEVER. But crafty things I need to finish are: both of the above projects, wrapping bottles in yarn for centerpieces, making the groomsmen boutonnieres (I need to decide what to do...), embroidering table numbers, and making some fabric flowers to make my shoes more fun. If you want to see some of the ideas rolling around in my head, check out my Pinterest board.

2 comments:

  1. Love the flowers for the bouquets! So pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bouquets! I made crepe paper roses for my wedding.

    ReplyDelete