Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Win a Wishlist!

Connecting Threads is having a contest to win a wishlist! My wishlist can be viewed here.

It's pretty simple... I really want to make a rain coat at some point and two fabrics from their Soaked Collection are perfect for it. I really want to use the laminated Thunderstorm for the exterior and Raindrops in Jade for the lining. I haven't found a good raincoat pattern yet, but I'm hoping I can find one eventually.


I would also really like to make a quilt out of strips of Bookish. The collection is really bright and fun and I think it would make a good quilt for a bibliophile like me! :)


Connecting Threads has a lot of cute fabric collections as well as thread, notions, and books, so if you're interested in quilting and/or fun fabric, check it out! You could win some goodies!

(Note: I am not affiliated with the website, I am posting this on my blog per rules of contest. All images are borrowed from Connecting Threads.)

3 comments:

  1. I hope you win because that rain coat would be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that would be the cutest rain coat ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with you both! As soon as that collection was released, all I could think of was making an awesome raincoat because it seriously would be the cutest raincoat fabric ever. And I finally did find a pattern!
    http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/products/patterns_display.php?id=45

    ReplyDelete