Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fun Knitting Magazine Find...

So I had to go to JoAnn's today (well, I didn't have to, but I really really wanted to) and I just happened to look at their magazine rack before I left. I was going to check out whatever Vogue Knitting magazine they happened to have, but I didn't see any, so I started checking behind other issues and found this gem...

Source
I don't think I've mentioned this on here, but I LOVE Jane Austen and I also really like Regency fashion. Obviously I love knitting, so I totally geeked out over this when I saw it. (I may have squeaked.) And of course I bought it. The patterns inside are lovely! Once I finish my lace scarf for the Ravellenic Games, I shall start one of the beauties in here.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, how fun!! Looking forward to seeing what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Love jane! I have last year's copy somewhere. What are you gonna knit? :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a book mark and a book cover that I'm most likely going to knit first and then possibly the market bag. I really want to knit some of the sweaters, but those will probably have to wait until after Christmas.

      Delete