Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

School School School...

Oh, school. How busy you make me. Nonstop reading and writing and thinking... Last week, for the first time in a long time, I actually felt my brain turn to complete mush. It made me feel horrible, but I doubt it'll be the last time. Hopefully I build a tolerance to it. Hopefully.

But at least some good new creative side is that I'm back in the print studio and I've started my first series of prints! This first run is mostly an experimental test run, but I like what I've got so far. My first critique is Thursday, so I'll make sure to post pictures of what me and my (poor poor) hands have been up to. So! Check back later in the week, maybe I'll finally have something fun to show you!

And if you're wondering what the prints are of, I'll give you a hint: it has something to do with birds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment