Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall Projects...

Ok, so there seem to be several things going on right now that I want to get involved in!



First off, the Newbie and the Knitter KAL. This I already have the yarn and pattern for and am ready to go. This is definitely inspiring me to participate in other things. It's also made me realize that I want to make more of my own clothing for fall and winter! Hence...



The Fall Essentials Sew Along. Since I do have a few things planned (as mentioned in previous posts), why not do the sew along as well? I am not setting very high goals for this, but if I complete one item that I will wear on a regular basis, I will be ecstatic.

Colette Patterns Fall Palette Challenge


And to tie both the KAL and SAL together, why not pick a color palette and stick with it? Here is the palette I was planning on working with, both knit and sewn: brown, jade, grey, plum, cream, dark blue, and celadon.


So here's hoping I can get some things done!

1 comment: