Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Mini-update

So C and I didn't go to the fabric store. We went swimming and the sun wore us out. Oh the troubles of summer! We'll go eventually, though, because I have awesome coupons burning holes in my pocket.

I did, however, start building an Etsy shop. I haven't listed anything yet, but I hope to have some things set up within a week. I've got some ceramics and prints that I've been meaning to put up for ages and what better time to do it?

Starting next week, I'll be observing the classrooms I'll be teaching in this winter. I'm sad my summer is coming to an end, especially since I haven't accomplished half of what I've wanted to do this summer, but I am excited too! Both of the schools I'll be at have fabulous reputations and I'm ready for more action.

No comments:

Post a Comment