Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Knitalong!

A knitalong from Rhinestones and Telephones? Yes please! I've knitted dozens of hats and scarves and a few pairs of socks and other small projects, but have yet to attempt a sweater. I think doing this with the online community would be a great help and would also be good motivation for me, too. It's so much better to knit with others, don't you think?



The project is the Cadence Pullover, which is a free pattern found on Knitty. I love Knitty. The sweater is adorable and looks like it'd be great for the fall. Coincidentally, I had this pattern bookmarked as well! Obviously this knitalong and I were meant to be. It's geared towards beginners, but that's ok. I'm more of an intermediate knitter, but it doesn't hurt to refresh skills and I may learn something new anyways since this will be my first sweater.

Yay projects!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the knitalong!! I'm really happy you've joined - it's so nice to see people of different skill levels get excited about this project.

    You have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I thought the sew alongs were a great idea, so I was eager to jump in for this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the welcome! & thanks for entering the giveaway!!! Looking forward to knitting with you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to knitting with you too!

    ReplyDelete